So, yes I am late to the Kimono trend,,, and here is why....

I have always love the look of a kimono, but I have always been afraid to try it because of my height and body type.  See, I’m 5’1 and thick so I find something long like this would only look this good in a beautiful slim tall girl.





Well, I went for it, and let me tell you I was wrong, it looks great on us short thick girls too!! I had this dress from Rainbow that I just love,and to top it off I have been dying to wear this color this season,  but I was not about to wear it without a little vest or sweater as I always try to stay a little modest and at night time of course it gets cold again.

I found this amazing Floral Kimono with velvet details  on sale at New York & Company  I just knew it was the perfect piece I had been looking for,  like really perfect, this amazing Kimono combine 2 great trends as I mention before: velvet and floral, come on can it get any better??   not to mention I got it for less than $25 with coupons,
 because we should always hit a sale ladies.
I put it together with this amazing floral necklace from Dressbarn and matching Open toes velvet heels from Amazon.. Now, I  know these shoes are not the best for the fall, but it was 74 that day in South Jersey.

It was perfect, I got so many compliments, I felt beautiful and stylish in it,, The perfect outfit for a warm Friday fall look.


Hope you guys like this outfit as much as I did, I for sure will be wearing this Kimono again.






Here are some links where you  can find similar pieces, if they don't have it online maybe your local store might have it!

Kimono Here
Dress     Here
Heels     Here

  Remember to follow me for more blogs!
 Thank you so much to stopping by and reading I'm so happy I can share with you!!!



                                                                       ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                        Reyni
                                                               Curlyinhighheels