Hello loves!!!
So excited to be back with another collaboration with my awesome fashionista sisters!
We share the same love for fashion, the same love for the same brands and so much more...
well, today we are bringing you our love for the Beautiful Eva Mendes and her line Only at New York & Company!

I have a special love for The Eva Mendes line, I love how feminine, sophisticated, bold and Sassy every piece in her line is.

For this collaboration I went with the beautiful Gina Crotchet skirt and crop top set, the color, the design, the details,  the fit just screamed to me “I’m the one”  I love that I did not have to think  of what to wear it with. I  am how ever already thinking of different items From the same collection I can wear these pieces with, remember it is all about having fun with your outfits, mix and match create something that it’s you!!! Although this top is a crop top I think if we size up, it might be longer, in my case I didn’t really need to because I’m short and have a short torso.  I paired it with my   Rose Gold Sandals from JustFab,  and a simple chic nude bag I had from Rainbow. (Sorry the bag is sold out online)  Earrings and watch I already had as well and are also from New York and company.


                                                                   
                                                                        To get my look
                                                                      TopSkirtShoes


Now let’s see what my girls are wearing!

                                         Emaneescloset

                                                                             

Ayesha went with the Brita Shirtdress in lavender , I love how she used different tones of  purple and pink to create  her own chic style, if you head over to her blog you can get all of the details on her look!! Looking absolutely gorgeous little sis ❤️❤️

                                                                                                     
                                        Curlypetiterenee
                                                                 


Yolanda went with the Nadine Sheath dress  I absolutely love this dress and I’m thinking of getting it too 🙈 I love that she also went with the mix of different tones of purple and nude to create her very own Chic Style!!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend ❤️❤️


                                     Chictostreetstylemom


                                                                       

Lydia,  went with the jacqui yellow skirt and the Aja off the shoulder Sweater in white added a chic black belt and made this outfit totally hers!!! The mix of colors and the diferent pieces were just perfect, you can get all of the info and details of her look in her blog. You totally rocked this my friend, looking absolutely gorgeous chica ❤️❤️

                     

                                          Curlybyrdie


                                                                             

Mary went with the Tallulah ruffled maxi skirt and the Aja off the Shoulders Sweater in white, the orange and pink belt and matched it with pink pumps,,,, totally made it her very own chic look!! I want the top and the skirt but I need a few more inches in order to get that skirt 🤷🏻‍♀️.  You can get all of the details for this outfit on her blog.  Mary my friend as always you did amazing on this outfit, and you look incredible absolutely gorgeous girl ❤️❤️


                                                                               

Well, that’s all for this collaboration, hope you all enjoyed it as much as we enkoyed creating the looks, wearing it, photographing it and writing this blog for you guys.
Remember to have fun with your outfits, make it your enjoy every minute of creating it and wearing it!

Thanks for reading and kisses to all,
Until next time


                                                                      ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                       Reyni
                                                              Curlyinhighheels