It’s finally here guys, the very first blog of 2018, yayy
I can’t believe 2017 it’s all gone and in the past!

I have this amazing dress to blog about, anything that gives you the mermaid feeling is worth buying!!  Am I right or wrong?  Well this Eva Mendes dress from New York and Company is that and more. Now, this dress was for holidays but, truth be told I was busy, I fought to take these pictures and writing was Just not in the calendar. But believe me, I will do better for the next holidays this was my first.
Now, I was just not going to blog the dress because really Christmas is over, but the real Fashionista woke up, you can wear it for anything, plus Valentine’s is coming up 😘 not to mention this baby comes in a peachy color called honey puff.  It will be perfect for the spring and the summer, but you can always accessorize it with a cute sweater/ vest.

These shoes,,, well here is another story, I wanted gold shoes, they were perfect for the season, but no one had gold shoes unless I ordered online so, I wore old ones. You can always use some black shoes and keep it simple but, why? Make it fun, and go the extra mile, we only live once they say right?

Make the outfit fun, if you are going to a dinner, party or a date, you already have an idea, but if you want to wear it to church or work, well, put a jacket, black pumps and you are ready to go!!!

 Looking forward to bringing you lots of ideas in 2018, I’m excited!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy new year!
 Links for all the items in this look on the bottom!!



                                                                       ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                        Reyni
                                                                Curlyinhighheels