Hello amores, and happy spring!

I know it’s still not really spring, at least here in South Jersey it’s still cold, this is the reason why I wanted to bring you this amazing Trench Coat!!
You will be able to dress this Trench up or down, and the best part it’s this is not the normal beige trench.
Let me tell you this spring it’s about to be all about highlight colors ( neon colors)  and this baby gives you just that as you transition your wardrobe to spring you can still wear all that is in your closet with only one new piece and look fresh and brand new.

My intention was to bring you something everyone would find a style to identify with so I did, the simple polka dots dress look with stockings and black pumps we know this is a classic everyone has in their closet, you can also do a white polka dots dress even more spring looking.

Also, I did a denim on denim look with colorful pumps and I love this look for spring.  You can, of course, find a lighter denim on denim look but my point was styling things in my closet with one new item, in this case, my trench coat so I went with my regular denim on denim.

Another look... distressed denims, boots and a graphic tee! You guys know I love, love, love a graphic tee and this was not about to be left out on here. I feel this is a comfy look everyone would actually wear, I guess you can also wear it with flats or sneakers and if you do, please tag me on Instagram I want to see the look, I don’t wear either or. Now what I do wear are open toes and I can’t wait for open toe weather. So you will see that on Instagram too.

Last but not least,,, with a jumpsuit! this jumpsuit is a couple of years old but you can find others guys, there are so many amazing jumpsuits out right now. I’m so obsessed with how this look came out.

There are some other ways I wanted to wear it and I will just keep an eye on my Instagram and if you don’t already follow me you need to go follow.

Leave me a comment, tell me what look you like best share so that this curls and high heels family can grow and of course subscribe to my blog!
Thank you so much for reading amores and ‘till next time
Besos 💋

 
                                                           ****Shop my look****   
 My Coat: Here a black and white jumpsuit: Here   Eva Sweater dress: Here Denim look: Here