Spring!
This season is a miraculous experience, notice how the whole world comes alive after the winter when everything seamed dead??  Spring gives us hope and it’s a time to renew our excitement!!!
And what a better way of renewing our excitement than  collaborating with some amazing fashionistas I call my friends!

I’m so excited to do my very first fashion collaboration with these amazing ladies, some of my very favorite fashionistas! We have been following each other for a while now, ( even tho I’m so new at this of course) but of course We have not met in person YET!

When Mary said to me “ let’s do a collaboration about spring dresses” boy, I didn’t know where to start.  The excitement, the nerves, I had never done one, all I knew was I was going to follow the masters!

It was very simple for me,  Eva Mendes,  NY&CO had a brand  new Spring collection. Ok now we have to pick a dress lol, not so hard,,, just kidding, super hard! I want them all!!! 🤣

Well this sunflower shirt dress was the winner.  The way it is sophisticated, elegant, modest but at the same time sassy,,, that has Reyni Broomes all over it!

I had a lot of plans in my mind on how to style it, but at the end, I decided this dress needed no help to shine, this dress was already a fashion statement all on it’s own, so I paired it with a pair of black ankle strappy heels from Amazon, a white little round bag from target.  And some earrings from NY&CO I had from last summer!


Time to Check out the other 3 fashionistas spring dresses!



Mary, better known as Curlybyrdie went with a black and white polka dots dress from Target, styled it with a pop of color with her red heel from just fab online and a beautiful mini bag from Express! I love Mary’s flirty but elegant style and how she keeps it just modest enough,  Mary was the very first fashion blogger I ever followed and also the first one I reached out to when I decided to become one myself.  The love we both have for New York and company and their Eva Mendes collection has brought us closer and closer!
Looking gorgeous as always  my friend! ❤️❤️


Lydia, better known as Chictostreetstylemom Went with a pink floral, cold shoulders Maxy dress she got from TJmax, she paired it with a wide belt from Cato Fashion, a pale pink ring handle bag from Macy’s backstage (that I didn’t know it existed) and tassel earrings from Target. I love that she’s also a stayed at home mom and how she focused on staying on a budget!
I absolutely love this look girlfriend, you look stunning!



Yolanda, better known as Curlypetiterenee  went with a statement sleeves floral dress From Shein, tassel earrings and sunglasses also from shein, some strappy heels from make me Chic and a bag from Amazon! I follow Yolanda for a little bit now as well, her  style, her passion for women empowerment  and her spirit has definitely drowned me closer to her! Love this look my friend, you look amazing!


This has been an amazing experience and it is only the beginning! I can’t wait for our next collaboration . Believe me,  life is so different with amazing women by your side!

Get my dress Here
Get my shoes Here
Get the bag Here


As always thanks so much for reading  and I promise I will be writing again very soon!



                                                               ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                Reyni
                                                      Curlyinhighheels