Hello amores!
I’m back! And this time I want to talk about sweater dresses! I have been really loving some sweater dresses this season.
The sweater dress is one of those IT items for the fall / winter and it’s definitely getting to be one of my favorites. You guys know I love a simple one pice outfits.
DRESSES and this is just what a sweater dress is a simple one piece outfit that we can dress up or  down. This Eva Mendes dress I opted for these 2 looks and I’m also showing you how you can mix it up and have fun with it.

So first I wore this Eva Mendes Burgundy Sweater dress to church with,,,, are you ready?  A plaid black and white coat and a leopard scarf. Now we are mixing prints! Black stockings, and black pumps such a classic look. I Also show you how you can wear the scarf 2 different ways and also without a scarf  for warmer fall days, I also dressed  it kind of down for a less formal look with some brown booties and no stockings. You can also wear it some cute sneakers, but I don’t really own those so I wasn’t able to demonstrate that. Definitely can't wait to style this again, stay tuned!


The Gabrielle Union Camel V- Neck Sweater dress I opted to go with a simple black sleeveless long vest, a little long necklace, leopard print pumps and a black bag, I also show you the dress without the vest, and I can't wait to wear this dress again this time with my burgundy Coat and my leopard scarf that I already have in  my closet.

Don't forget to comment I want to know what you think of my blogs, what you would like for me to write about, what else you would like to see here. Also don't forget to  subscribe to my blog so you can get notifications every time there's a new blog post and finally please, please, please feel free to share this blog post.

Get my dresses and similar duster & Coat

Also I am linking here some other sweater dresses I’m obsessing about at the moment.


Eva Mendes Collection - Dasha Sweater Dress
Same Sweater dress I'm wearing in Honey Glaze
Eva Mendes Collection - Melinda Sweater Dress
MELINDA SWEATER DRESS




Eva Mendes Collection - Cherelle Stripe Sweater Dress
CHERELLE STRIPE SWEATER DRESS
Belted Scoopneck Sweater Dress
BELTED SCOOPNECK SWEATER DRESS


Eva Mendes Collection - Elisabeth Sweater Dress
ELISABETH SWEATER DRESS
Off-The-Shoulder Sweater Dress
OFF-THE-SHOULDER SWEATER DRESS





Stripe V-Neck Sweater Dress
STRIPE V-NECK SWEATER DRESS
Border Stripe Sweater Sheath Dress
BORDER STRIPE SWEATER SHEATH DRESS

Gabrielle Union Collection - Black Sweater Dress
BLACK SWEATER DRESS
Gabrielle Union Collection - Maroon V-Neck Sweater Dress
MAROON V-NECK SWEATER DRESS




Thank you so much for reading and until next time.

Besos 💋

                                                           Reyni
                                                 Curlyinhighheels