Hello mis amores!!!

It’s been a while I know.
I couldn’t pass the opportunity of sharing this Jillian midi dress from the Eva Mendes collection from NY and company with you all.  I know it’s not summer just yet, but with this dress, I feel summer ready. Like really this dress gives you all of the summer feelings. Even tho it’s not short sleeves I wanted to be on a boat in this dress.
It’s fun, it flows, it’s so elegant and oh it’s so comfy. It has 3/4 sleeves and even like that it’s super fresh enough for a summer day.

If you notice I styled it with a belt because with bigger girls I feel we Should accentuate our waist with bigger dresses like this one, I wouldn’t say it’s a must but definitely would help you look more like you have a shape. However, I did add a  picture without the belt just to show you how amazing this dress looks even without a belt.

I want to encourage everyone to just try things, get out of your comfort zone, I would have NEVER worn a dress with so many ruffles and not a V-neck with my large breast, but girl, I stepped out of my comfort zone and I am loving the feeling.

I want to thank NY & company for sponsoring this blog, you guys know my true love for this brand for so many years so this means so much to me!

For reference I’m wearing a size medium dress and the belt that is also Eva Mendes for NY&company is also a medium /large
I like giving my sizes so you all have an idea of how it might fit you. My accessories are also linked down-bellow. The fabulous belt, my beautiful watch, and gorgeous earrings as well. All from New York and company.



                                                    --------GET THE LOOK------
                                                  * Dress * Belt * Earrings * Watch *


Thank you so much for reading.
And till next time!
Besos 💋