Hello loves!!!

Before I get started I want to apologize for not writing for so long. My house is getting lots of repairs done from a bad water leak I had back in November and it has been very stressful to me. But I want you all to know I have been thinking about my blog, I have not forgot my readers!

Let me know if you want pictures of my renovations when ya all finished and done!

So, this is the first of my Valentine’s Day outfits series!
I figured since Valentine’s Day is on a Wednesday this year, some of us parents will need to go out for lunch when school is in session!


As I said before, some parents will need a lunch date as kids are in school, for s lunch date we might not want to go crazy so this simple top with the statement sleeves and some jeans it’s a great idea.

To give it a Velentine’s day look I added this red belt.

The boots!
Quick story:
I never wear tall boots, in fact, I never wear boots, I wear booties and that some times, that’s about it.
The reason is because of the size of my calfs no boots fit me. It doesn’t matter how much weight I lose, my calfs have been this big for many years, I never find boots that I like and fit me,they are always low with hardly a heel and I’m a heels girl. I’m only 5’1 and even tho I don’t complain about my size, I like the way I look in heels, so you will hardly ever find me in flats, that’s just how it is!
A friend of mine gave a website where to buy beautiful boots for big calfs and I found them on sale  so I ended up with 3 pairs, paid for one and got 2 Free! 🎊🎊🎊

Back to the outfit we go!!!
Let me tell you, you can dress this up how ever with some red pointy toe shoes perhaps but you can also go with an amazing pair of over the knees boots, I think because it’s a date, you want to be sassy and make sure it has some heels but that’s just me, if you are not a heel kind of girl go ahead and rock this outfit with your regular over the knees boots!

You can add a little red bag to add more red to the outfit that for these pictures I didn’t take the red bag out.

Of course don’t forget that red lipstick because it’s a date lovess!!


As always thank you so much for stopping by and tomorrow look for outfit number 2!

Have a great valentine’s day loves!

Don’t forget to leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this look.
And always remember to subscribe to be notify when I write!!!
Get a top like mine Here
Get the jeans Here
the boots Here
 Other option Here
none wide calf boots Here
Another option not wide calf Here
a red belt similar to mine Here
Another option for the belt Here
a red bag here other option Here
Another option for the red bag Here
red pumps Here
                                                               Reyni
                                                              ❤️❤️❤️
                                                      Curlyinhighheels