South Jersey doesn’t even get cold any more, but this winter has really been freezing!
Now, to see these awesome spring looking outfits That I can actually wear right now gives me hope!

When I first laid eyes on this top I New I had to have it, the question was, what color to get haha!

This top is everything, the Sleeves, the V-neck, the way it accents your waist, and the way it flows it’s just amazing!
Although for me I had to wear a little camisole underneath because it’s slightly low for me, but it was all fixed with that camisole!


I styled it with dress leggings and pumps, But I can’t wait to style it again with some cropped jeans for a more casual look!
If you are interested in the top or the leggings details with direct links on where to find them will be on the bottom!

As always thank you so much for stopping by!!

Get the top Here
Get some dress leggings like these Here
Get a similar pair of pumps Here
Get the camisole Here