This was supposed to be my blog about “what I wore on Mother’s Day” but, since that is now past who cares right?


 I still wanted to blog this amazing Eva Mendes outfit from my very favorite store New york and Company!

The first time I saw this outfit was on a picture at the store, before it was even released online 😱 I’m there shopping and I see it and I say to myself, omg, how did I miss this outfit? I didn’t lol a couple of days after that it came out, immediately I knew I was wearing the exact outfit as is, as seen on Eva as styled by Eva.


I know I can styled it differently, and I sure will in the future because I will be wearing it again very soon, but this is how I loved it and so I went with it.


The mixing different shades of purple worked out amazingly the lavender top and lavender skirt with deep purple strapy block heels, deep purple belt and floral purple bag was a hit!

So, if you guys know me well, this bag is too small for me, so I had a mommy bag in the car with all I could had needed including makeup for myself because my makeup is always done in the car lol and stuff for the kiddos!



I’m planning on matching this with yellow next, what do you think? What fun color would you match this awesome lavender set with? Leave a comment please I love reading your comments....
That's it for today and thank you for reading,,,,,    Until next time loves kisses!!


                                                   
                                                            Get the top Here
                                                   Similar top Here (they have 2)
                                                                 Skirt Here
                                                                Shoes Here
                                                                 Belt Here
                                                                 Bag Here
                                                           




                                                               ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                Reyni
                                                       Curlyinhighheels