The fab 4 are back as the fab five!!!!

I’m so excited to once again collaborate with these amazing ladies I call friends/ sisters yes they are indeed my sisters in fashion blogging!
We put together this collaboration of all of the pieces we love from the new Gabrielle Union collection at New York & company inspired by their campaign “#Alltogethernow”

I picked the Gabrielle Union’s  beautiful maxi shirt dress! I saw it at first in white, loved it,,, but when I saw this Emerald green it was like, I HAVE TO HAVE IT! I completely love the way this dress fits me, I had so much fun the day I wore it, and taking those pictures was beyond fun!

I wanted to ad different colors to it, so I went with a floral belt,  I got from Boscov's and pink tassel earrings from Burlington, but I didn’t want to take away either so kept it simple with my sort of wedge/ block open toe shoes From G by Guess that I got a few summers ago and I don’t remember from where! 🙈 and my straw over sized bag from Burlington. Now you all know I need huge bags not to mention I love them and I fill them up too!

I will link all items or similar items in the bottom!

No we let’s see what my girls picked!!!


                                                              To get this look:                                                                  Dress - Wedge Sandals - Similar belt - Bag like mine - Tassel pink earrings similar to mine


                                                                   

                                                                   Emaneescloset



Let’s start with our newest member of  The Fab Five Fashionistas Ayesha, and let’s actually say Happy birthday to her, since this blog is coming out on her birthday!
We are so happy to have her in our group, she’s so sweet and real, this is what I love about them all, how real they are!!!
Ayesha went with the Coral Halter Jumpsuit, I love this beautiful jumpsuit, and it’s funny because she had already purchased this before we even invited her to our group, it was meant to be right?
I love that she went so simple about it, she styled it with multi color comfy but cute flats,
You look beautiful in it sis!  To get more details visit her blog Here


                                                                 Curlypetiterenee


Next is Yolanda!!!
I love, love, love this dress on her... she went with the stripe white and blue shirt dress  and of course she paired it with red heels and red earrings MY GIRL,,,, now do you all see the hottest bag this season in her hands????  Yup she worked it! You look amazing my friend!!!  To get all the details on her outfit visit her blog Here

                                                                         Curlybyrdie


It’s always great working with Mary!
She went with the White Sheath dress, that she rocked, like seriously you look amazing in white my friend! She paired it with gold a gold bag, gold booties and tassel earrings,,, simply fabulous Mary!!!
Get all the info in her blog Here

                                                                    Chictostreetstylemom

                     
Last but not least,,, my girl Lydia
Lydia went with the kimono and and the pink shorts and let me say she worked it, oh yes she did, specially by mixing prints, and kept the accessories to a minimum by making a black bag and black pumps so that all the attention was on the outfit itself, just perfect my friend, you look so sexy beautiful, I love it!!! For more details on Lydia’s outfit please visit her blog Here





That’s all for today beautiful friends, thank you so much for your time, I will be back soon with more fashion lovessss!!!!

                                                                  #AllTogetherNow



                                                                      ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                       Reyni
                                                             Curlyinhighheels