Hello Amores, I am back and today I bring you dresses, more amazing dresses,
You all know by now I love a dress, and it is Maxi dress season, so when I walk into forever 21 and I see their dress shop I feel in heaven I don’t know where to start from their prices are amazing and so affordable where you can pick more than one 😘

This one believe it or not was a gift from my daughter she picked it, she picked the color, all I had to do was put it on and style it. I really wanted to just added my Eva Mendes white belt from New York and Company and my new favorite bag.


My dress in sold out in Orange sorry chicas, but go to the store and you might find one, you never know!

Well enough I won’t make you wait, here are some of my favorite from the dress shop at Forever 21!


 Find this beautiful, simple and comfy black maxi Here
 This is the link for this beauty and the mules are beautiful as well so link for dress Here  get the mules Here
 This is my dress not available in orange  any more but it is as gorgeous in white get it Here
And this beauty I need to order myself,,, you can find it in many colors Here

My bag you can find Here
And some white belts HereHere & Here


Thank you so much for reading and I’ll be back soon !

Besos 💋



                                                                          ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                           Reyni
                                                                  Curlyinhighheels