Hello mis amores!!

Today, I am shopping my closet and I'm here to invite you to do the same, Shop your own closet some times we have treasures in there!!

This time I am posting these photos with this Jumpsuit from last summer 😱 right?
Well let me tell you, this is one of  my favorites I love a comfy jumpsuit and a V neck.
You all know I love a one piece outfit, not because I don’t like styling things, but as a mom of 5 it’s just easier to pic a one piece and change the accessories.

As I said this is a jumpsuit from summer 2017 and if I tell you the truth I only wore it once.
What I am coming to is, just don’t be afraid on re-using old pieces. We are all guilty of getting something we love and wearing it once, I try hard to wear clothes more than once, I know it’s only matter of time.

I encourage you to dig in your closet and find something old you completely love but forgot about     Change the accessories,,  that makes a complete different outfit and there you are stylish and didn’t spend a dime!

Bellow I am listing some jumpsuits I love and think and hope you all will like.

Come on, let’s welcome summer with awesome stylish and comfy pieces!!!

Besos 💋


                                                              ❤️❤️❤️
                                                               Reyni
                                                      Curlyinhighheels