Hello amores!!!!
I’m back, with another collaboration with my awesome fashionista sisters! We bring you last minute inspiration outfits for this coming 4th of July!

You guys already know I love me a maxi dress, here it is... a polka dots red and white maxi wrap dress, it doesn’t get any better!

I styled it with statement  earrings, blue wedges and cute  statement bracelets I also added a cami to keep the level of sexy to a minimum, if that’s possible lol! I went with my round bamboo Summer bag that I love!
Remember you can dress this down, wear some shorts under (in case there is strong wind where you are 🤣🤣) I also wear it with the little cute flat sandals, and you are ready to go with a simple fancy, and festive outfit!


                    Get my dress Here; my shoes Here; my bag Here the earrings Here                             Bracelets are from Target , Glasses are from NewYork&CO but are not available online  sorry amores!!


                                           Curlybyrdie


Mary went with a dress as well A kimono blue and white dress,  and red statements my girl Mary it’s reasy to rock this 4th of July in style! Go on her blog to find complete details of how she styled her outfit!


                                    Chictostreetstylemom


Lydia killed this outfit, I love it so much,  she paired this blue polka dots skirt with a red strapless crop top, this mom of 4 is rocking this outfit guys, I love it sis!! You look amazing!
Again go to her blog to get complete details in her outfit and how she styled it!

                                     Emaneescloset

I am loving Ayesha’s outfit, she kept it simple and cool,  so festive so 4th of July and she is ready to fire up that grill in this heat! Blue and white stripe shorts, white top with some red details and I love them details! Remember to visit her blog for full details on her outfit!

                                                         

                                        Curlypetiterenee                                        


The beautiful Yolanda is rocking this denim romper baby,  her outfit says who’s having a coock out? She’s ready for a 4th of July cookout guys. I love this romper, I love how she added all the colors and I need her bag in bag collection! Remember to visit her blog to get all the info about her outfit!

                                                                         
   

I love how every single one of these outfits can be worn for any other occasion, can be dressed down or up (in my case lol) remember to style it your way, add your little touch to your outfit, and always have fun with it!
So are you ready for 4th of July?  How did you like our outfits???
Remember to comment and subscribe to my blog!
As always thank you so much for reading and see you soon!

Besos 💋





                                                                     ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                      Reyni
                                                              curlyinhighheels