Hello amores!
Well summer is getting the best of me, busy, busy, busy all the time!
But I wanted to bring you guys a quick outfit inspiration.

Some days, you just don’t want to over do it with fancy dresses or skirts well for those days there’s always the simple but cute skinny jean outfit.

An oversized off the shoulder white top and some distressed skinny jeans are the perfect pair, the best those you can dress this up or down.
In my case I dressed it up because well, I’m really addicted to how I look in high heels! I added my multicolor stilettos for a big Pop of color in this outfit.

I love the way this top just flows, and it is so thin and perfect for a hot day or even a cooler weather.

I added the IT bag of the summer for a more summery look!
I think this outfit would look great with wedges as well as some flat strapped sandals.

Play around with your outfit until you are comfortable in it. It’s always great to stay true to what you really love!


                         *** Top -Rainbow Jeans - Fashionnova shoes & bag Amazon ***



Thanks for reading amores!!!

Besos 💋



                                                                       ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                       Reyni
                                                              Curlyinhighheels