Hello amores!!!
As everyone is getting ready for the fall, I refuse to let go of summer, and today I want to share with you all this amazing Maxi dress from the Eva Mendes Collection for New York & Company You all know I love this brand and every time there is a special event, I have to admit,  this is the first place I check.
I love how formal this dress can be for any afternoon formal event and how you can actually wear it just for a beach wedding or birthday or any other celebration.

This is the kind of dresses that transforms how you feel just by putting it on lol. Seriously I wasn’t even feeling like dressing up until I put this dress on and let my hair out, it was like something happened and my mood completely changed!

I styled it with my white & gold Shoedazzle sandals and a white & gold small bag I got from Ross Dress for less Simple gold watch   And gold /bling earrings I got from New York & Company as well.
As you all know I keep my accessories simple so that they don’t get on my nerves lol. Plus some times less is more and you don't want to take away from this dress. Of course you can go and add your own twist to this and make it your own, as always this is only an inspiration!


                                                        *** Dress Here, Shoes Here ***

Thank you so much reading!!

Besos 💋

 

                                                                           ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                            Reyni
                                                                   curlyinhighheels