For a super special day in our lives,  I wanted something comfortable, elegant that says I’m the mom but also fun, and sassy for my oldest daughter’s High school Graduation and I found it!!!  The Eva Mendez collection from New York and company had the perfect dress!




The first time I wore with some regular open toes pumps and a black purse, little necklace and I was ready to go!!




Again I wore it for church months after with this amazing ankle strap dress sandal Stilettos
 and a brown purse!





There is always fun ways to mix and match items in your closet and I’m not afraid of trying them, so you also should not be afraid of mixing,,, there are soooo many possibilities!!!


Find the dress at New York & Company

The shoes from the first picture are from Guess

You can find a bag similar to the black one at Amazon

the ankle strap sandals stilettos you can find at Amazon

and you can find a brown bag like this at Amazon

Thanks for stopping by and reading,,,
Talk to you soon in my next blog!!