Some days you want to look fabulous with very little effort and this is where a nice Swater, jeans and some amazing pumps come in!  
 

To be clear like water, some days, I love picking comfy stuff that will as well look great!
Now this doesn’t mean I need to go shopping, you always have some awesome jeans and that black Sweater in your closet, all you need is those perfect shoes to add that POP of color to your day,,,, Well, I had those too!!
This Sweater is about a year old, and the shoes.... well those are about 5 years old but they are still in perfect condition! I just love shopping in my own closet for new outfits!  What makes the outfit new??? The simple way I put it together.
Now, let’s talk about the jeans, those are not as old!  I really love the way these jeans fit, because the hug and tight this “mommy of 5 body”  now, this is not an easy task, because all of these jeans are usually too low. But ever since high waisted jeans were created this world is a better place!!
Thanks for stopping by loves!!!  Included there are some links on where you can get similar items from!!  fell free to leave a comment and Subscribe!!!


   
 
       ❤️❤️❤️
       Reyni
       Curlyinhighheels