This season, I have been in love with burgundy...  I decided I wanted to wear a velvet dress in burgundy for Thanksgiving,,, well that didn’t workout. The dress arrived and let’s say,,, it wasn’t modest enough on my body! 😳  So,, Red Velvet it was!!!!



Now, it is not new to anyone my favorite color is red right???

So Thank God, for this amazing collection by Tracee Ellis Ross for JCPenney, I head over to my JCPenney store in the Hamilton mall and they had one dress left in my size!! Yayyy

I already knew I would be shopping this collection but it wasn’t until I saw an Instagram story from my amazing fashionista Sister Mary Byrd that I realized this dress was included in the collection.



I love the way it fits my body, I love the sassiness and at the same modesty of it. I love that it is velvet ( screaming Christmas is here) and I will be able to wear it to any other Christmas party this Christmas season.
I love that it’s RED, (my favorite color) just perfect for Christmas or any day of my life,,,  haha!!
I love the length of it, it is just such a classy dress and I am all for that classy life!!!!

Another thing the price for this dress is so affordable it’s amazing, it is true to size, that I can say, some clothes that are velvet tend to be tighter on us, but not this dress, all I needed was some accessories and I was ready to go!


I went with my beloved black pumps from Nine West gold necklace and earrings from New York and company and that’s all!!!!

Links on where to find all of this on the bottom!!’

As always thanks for taking your time!!


                                                                         ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                          Reyni
                                                                 Curlyinhighheels