There is one thing I love more than red,  a dress haha! Seriously I love me some dresses, you put them on, zip it up ( if it has a zipper) and you keep going with your day!!

This dress right here gave me life,,, all of the beautiful flowers on it as soon as I saw this dress I knew it was for me!

I love the 3/4 sleeve it makes it perfect for church, or just for work!
It’s classy, elegant and sassy!

Check out the back,, oh it’s sassy baby!!!


So many colors I could pair it with, but I went for a simple fall color purse from Target  and my black  Nine West pumps, High low necklace and very small earrings!!
Now for the holiday season you can switch these accessories for  red or even a gold, it would be amazing!!!
Such a simple and beautiful outfit!
Details on where to find these items below!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by!!!




                                                                       💖💖💖
                                                                        Reyni
                                                              Curlyinhihghheels

You can find the dress at jcpenney
The shoes are (old) from Nine West
The sunglasses are (a few months old) from NY&CO
Necklace is (old) From Express but you can find something similar
Handbag  is from Target I'm not sure if they still have it in the store