Hello Amores!!!
So I have been MIA, so much always going on in the summer!

So, as everyone probably already knows New York and Company just released a new line of jeans with better stretch, better holding material and ones that don’t lose fit.

If you wore their jeans before you should know that some of their stretchy jeans get lose right away like other jeans I have tried, but I can tell you now, these are definitely not like that. They actually hold their shape and I love that about them!

You all know I’m like the number 1 fan of this brand, so as soon as I found out about them new jeans I needed one.
Now, I’m not a Jean girl, if it was for me I would wear dresses and skirts all the time, but the truth is a good pair of jeans always makes you feel sexy 🙈

I’m wearing the NY&C Runway - Ultimate Stretch - Destroyed Legging
I found them  at the outlet store on sale and I loved them. I really had no idea these were the new ones  and didn’t expect to find them online, but I did, I found them online and I’m also ordering the black ones.

I love a pair of jeans that are tight, stretchy, yet light enough, I don’t like jeans that are super heavy material and  I’m going to feel uncomfortable with them on, that’s why I had to come and chat with you guys about them.

With that said, I leave you with this, if it’s time for new jeans, girl, these are the ones.  Go for it!



                                            *** Jeans: Here *top: Here ***

Thank you so much for reading!

Besos 💋


 
                                                               ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                Reyni
                                                       Curlyinhighheels