As parents of 5 we have no time for date night, like even on Valentines most years we don’t go out So for our wedding anniversary I make sure I go all out.
Someone has to be available to baby sit the little ones, no matter what!

Usually I pick one year and he picks another, if I pick we do more than dinner lol I’m extra, last year I planned a couples massage, can’t wait to plan next year already lol.  We had dinner at PF Chang’s where our wedding reception was, like I said, he picked 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

This year I decided to wear a little black dress, and I found the best one from The Eva Mendes collection at NY and company.  It’s no secret I love her clothes but there has been a few little black dresses in her collection I’ve been wanting just didn’t really had the occasion to wear it.

I picked this particular dress because it’s sofisticated and flirty just what I was looking for.
You can wear this dress with the bottoms all close or open one or 2 like I did for an extra touch of sexy.
I love that this dress hugs all of my mommy curves, the off shoulders gives an even more sassy look,

The thing of a little black dress is, there are endless possibilities on how to style it, I went with my beloved color red, but can’t wait to wear this again with other colors, all bottoms close for a little different look.

So this is our 7th anniversary cheers to more to come with the help of God always!



Thank you so much stopping by and reading, I love sharing with you guys!!


Find my dress  Here
Also maybe you can find it in stores, it is an Eva Mendes from New York & Company
Another little black dress Here
Another one Here
The shoes Here
The Clutch Here




                                                                  ❤️❤️❤️
                                                                   Reyni
                                                          Curlyinhighheels